Beach Life Help
Play Beach Life
The object of Beach Life is to obtain a winning symbol combination by spinning the reels.
- Choose your paylines. You can click the Bet button to add a payline, or use the coloured buttons on both sides of the reels. Whenever you select a higher payline, you'll also select all the lower ones (i.e., if you activate payline 18, paylines 1 through 17 will be active as well). You can also click Bet Max to activate all the paylines and spin the reels.
- The amount of money you bet on a game round is the coin size multiplied by the number of active paylines.
- Click Spin (if you did not press Bet Max) to spin the reels.
- If the reels show a winning combination after they stop (along a payline you bet on), you win according to the winning table. Click the Paytable button to see the paytable, if you wish. Close the paytable by clicking the Back button. If you win on multiple paylines simultaneously, your winnings are added up.
Active paylines are represented by lines that appear over the reels. You can activate paylines and see their shape by progressively clicking the Bet button.
Please note: You only win if a combination occurs on an active payline, and is made up of consecutive symbols starting from the leftmost reel. The Scatter symbol is an exception to that rule. Read more about the Scatter symbol below.
Please note: There is a difference between the line bet and the total bet. The line bet shows how much you're betting on a single payline. The total bet shows how much you're spending in this game round. The payouts shown in the paytable are multiplied by the coin size, not the line bet. If you get winning combinations on more than one payline, the winnings for each payline are added up.
Payouts are listed on the Paytable screen. To find the possible win amount, multiply the coin size by the payout. If two winning combinations occur on the same line, the higher of them is paid out. If more than one active payline has a winning combination, the winnings are added up. The Wild symbol can stand for any other (except Scatter and Bonus), to make the best possible winning combination. There is also a separate payout for several Wild symbols on an active payline.
One of the possible wins in this game is the progressive Jackpot, built up by all the casinos that offer the game. A small percentage of each bet, by every person playing this game in each of many online casinos, is added to a common pot. When a player gets the right result, that player wins the entire Jackpot (in some games you can also win part of it).
After a Jackpot has been won, a new pot is started, with the casinos contributing a base amount of money (called a seed). This ensures that even if you get a Jackpot result in a game right after someone else has won the Jackpot, you will still get a large win.
- In some games you have to make a specific bet to be eligible for the Jackpot.
- If you get disconnected in the middle of a game round, your game does not change the value of the Jackpot. The state of the game up to that point is remembered by the casino; the next time you log in you can finish your game round with the same odds and without placing a new bet.
- If a Jackpot is being discontinued (a game is closed and removed from the casino client), you will be notified of it by the casino.
The Jackpot for this game works like this:
|100 000 x coin size|
Max 3 %
Five wild symbols on the 20th payline (it must be active).
Play for max bet.
You can see the current jackpot amount at the top of the game screen.
The Scatter symbols do not have to occur on a particular payline – if there are two or more of them visible on the game screen, you get an additional win. The payout for scatter symbols is multiplied by your total bet and added to any active payline wins you may have.
When you get three or more consecutive Bonus symbols on an active payline, starting from the leftmost reel, you are taken to the Bonus round. There, you get to choose as many prizes as you had bonus symbols. Each prize is a different amount.
|Paytable||Open the paytable screen|
|Bet||Activate one more payline|
|Bet Max||Activate all paylines and spin the reels|
|Spin||Spin the reels|
The lower edge of the game window holds the casino toolbar. It contains the following:
- Current balance
Your account balance. This is the money you can use to play the casino games.
Clicking this button opens the Cashier window, where you can make deposits and withdrawals, see your transaction history, etc.
- Play for Real Money
This button appears only in Fun or Offline Mode. Clicking it will take you to the Real Money account creation page. If you already have a Real Money account, it will take you to the Play for Real Money login screen.
Some popular functions are united under the Menu.
- Clicking History (unavailable in Offline mode) will open the game history window, where you can see the details of recent game rounds.
- Options opens the options dialog, where you can change various gameplay settings. Click here to learn more about the options.
- Help opens the help article that you are reading right now.
- Online Support lets you contact a customer support specialist, if one is online.
Autoplay allows you to automate gameplay.
Clicking this button closes the game window and takes you back to the Lobby.
If you wish, you can press the following keys on your keyboard instead of clicking on the buttons on the screen.
|Press this key||To do this|
|TAB||Highlight the next button on the screen.|
|ENTER||Select the button that is currently highlighted (equal to clicking on it)|
|SPACEBAR||Spin the reels with the currently set bet.|
|ESC||Exit the game (applicable only for the download version of the game)|
Note on disconnections: If you are disconnected from the Internet in the middle of a game while playing for Real Money, please re-establish your Internet connection and log back into the casino. You can then click the History button to see the outcome of your previous round.
Note on malfunctions: A malfunction voids all pays and plays.