Blackjack Scratch Help
Play Blackjack Scratch
The object of Blackjack is to find a hand that beats the dealer's hand and win the Prize.
- Select your bet per scratch card by clicking + or – next to the Card Value field in the lower left of the game window.
- Click Shuffle if you want to choose a different scratch card. Note that you can shuffle the scratch card up to three times during one game round.
- Click Deal in the lower right of the game window. You are dealt 3 two-card hands. One two-card hand is dealt to the dealer (one card face up, one card face down).
- Scratch the dealt hands one by one. Scratching the hand dealt to you also reveals the Prize you get for that hand in case the hand beats the dealer. Note that the dealer's hand is scratched last.
- Click Scratch All to have the card scratched automatically.
- You can also play using the Autoplay function. Click + or – next to the Autoplay field to select the number of cards to be scratched consecutively. Clicking the play button starts the Autoplay function. During Autoplay the scratch cards are scratched automatically. The active Autoplay session can be stopped by clicking the stop sign.
The game window displays the following game-specific elements.
Card #: The serial number of the scratch card.
Shuffle: The button for picking another scratch card instead of the current one prior to the game round. The scratch cards can be shuffled up to three times prior to one game round.
Prize: The field below each player's hand displays the Prize for that hand in case it beats the dealer's hand.
Card Value: The bet per one scratch card. Clicking + or – adjacent to this field increases or decreases the bet, respectively.
Deal / Scratch All: By clicking the Deal button you purchase the card. Clicking Scratch All, which is displayed during the active game round, scratches all the player's hands, Prize fields, and the dealer's hand.
Autoplay: Clicking + or – adjacent to this field increases or decreases the number of scratch cards to be played consecutively. Clicking the play button starts the Autoplay function. The active Autoplay session can be stopped by clicking the stop sign.
The lower edge of the game window holds the casino toolbar. It contains the following:
- Current balance
Your account balance. This is the money you can use to play the casino games.
Clicking this button opens the Cashier window, where you can make deposits and withdrawals, see your transaction history, etc.
- Play for Real Money
This button appears only in Fun or Offline Mode. Clicking it will take you to the Real Money account creation page. If you already have a Real Money account, it will take you to the Play for Real Money login screen.
Some popular functions are united under the Menu.
Clicking History (unavailable in Offline mode) will open the game history window, where you can see the details of recent game rounds.
Options allows you to change audio quality and various gameplay settings, and Help opens the help article that you are reading right now.
Online Support lets you contact a customer support specialist, if one is online.
This button is available only in the download version of the game.
Clicking this button closes the game window and takes you back to the Lobby.
Note on disconnections: If you are disconnected from the Internet in the middle of a game while playing for Real Money, please re-establish your Internet connection and log back into the casino. You can then click the History button to see the outcome of your previous round.
Note on malfunctions: A malfunction voids all pays and plays.