Play Classic Slots Scratch
The object of Classic Slots is to find three identical symbols in a row on any of the three slot machines and win the Prize.
- Select your bet per scratch card by clicking + or – next to the Card Value field in the lower left of the game window.
- Click Shuffle if you want to choose a different scratch card. Note that you can shuffle the scratch card up to three times during one game round.
- Click Play in the lower right of the game window to purchase the scratch card.
- Scratch the fields on the slot machines one by one to reveal the spin results and the Prize in case the corresponding slot machine has a winning symbol combination.
- Click Scratch All to have the card scratched automatically.
- You can also play using the Autoplay function. Click + or – next to the Autoplay field to select the number of cards to be scratched consecutively. Clicking the play button starts the Autoplay function. During Autoplay the scratch cards are scratched automatically. The active Autoplay session can be stopped by clicking the stop sign.
Card: The serial number of the scratch card.
Shuffle: The button for picking another scratch card instead of the current one prior to the game round. The scratch cards can be shuffled up to three times prior to one game round.
Prize: The field on each slot machine displays the Prize amount in case the corresponding slot machine has a winning symbol combination.
Card Value: The bet per one scratch card. Clicking + or – adjacent to this field increases or decreases the bet, respectively.
Play / Scratch All: By clicking the Play button you purchase the card. Clicking Scratch All, which is displayed during the active game round, scratches all the fields on the scratch card.
Autoplay: Clicking + or – adjacent to this field increases or decreases the number of scratch cards to be played consecutively. Clicking the play button starts the Autoplay function. The active Autoplay session can be stopped by clicking the stop sign.
The lower edge of the game window holds the casino toolbar. It contains the following:
Current balance: Your account balance. This is the money you can use to play the casino games.
Cashier: Clicking this button opens the Cashier window, where you can make deposits and withdrawals, see your transaction history, etc.
Play for Real Money: This button appears only in Fun or Offline Mode. Clicking it will take you to the Real Money account creation page. If you already have a Real Money account, it will take you to the Play for Real Money login screen.
Menu: Some popular functions are united under the Menu.
- Clicking History (unavailable in Offline mode) will open the game history window, where you can see the details of recent game rounds.
- Options opens the options dialog, where you can change various gameplay settings. Click here to learn more about the options.
- Help opens the help article that you are reading right now.
- Online Support lets you contact a customer support specialist, if one is online.
Close: Clicking this button closes the game window and takes you back to the Lobby.
Note on disconnections: If you are disconnected from the Internet in the middle of a game while playing for Real Money, please re-establish your Internet connection and log back into the casino. You can then click the History button to see the outcome of your previous round.
Note on malfunctions: A malfunction voids all pays and plays.