Play Final Score
The object of Final Score is to guess the outcome of a football match.
- On the lower left part of the game window are icons of chips with different values. Click on a chip with the desired value to select it. The selected chip will have a red circle around it.
To place your bet:
- There are four types of bets: match bet, correct score bet, total goals bet and special bet. The bets can be made on the middle of the left part of the game window.
- Match bet is a bet that either the home side or the away side will win the match or that it will end in a draw. To place a match bet, choose one or more of the options in the Match Betting area.
- Correct score bet is a bet that the match will end with a certain scoreline. To place a correct score bet, choose one or more of the scorelines under the Home To Win, Draw and Away To Win headings in the Correct Score Betting area. Note that the Other betting option covers the results that are not listed in a particular betting area. For example, if you choose the Other option under the Draw heading, and the match ends in 4-4, you have won.
- Total Goals bet is a bet on the number of total goals that will be scored by the two teams, regardless of who scored them or who won the match. To place a Total Goals bet; choose one or more of the options in the Total Goals betting area.
- By choosing "Specials", you bet that a particular event will happen during the match. It does not matter if the special event happens once or more during a match. To place special bets, choose one or more of the options in the Specials betting area.
- When placing a bet, holding the mouse cursor over a particular bet shows its bet odds in the lower right part of the game window under the Bet Odds heading. Bet odds can be shown in two formats, decimals and fractions. The format type can be changed by clicking View Decimal Odds and View Fractional Odds.
- The strength of the teams in real life is reflected in Final Score. This also affects the bet odds. The bet odds will be lower if the outcome is more likely, and vice versa. Also, if a team is playing at home, they will perform better than if they were playing away and this also affects the bet odds.
- All the bets you have made are marked with a chip.
- Clicking on an already existing bet will increment its size by one selected chip value.
- The minimum and maximum bet limits are dependent on your VIP level.
- If you wish to increase the bet by a different amount, select another chip value and place your bet.
- To decrease or remove a placed bet, click either Clear Last Bet or Clear All Bets in the lower middle part of the game window. Clear Last Bet will remove the most recently placed chip and Clear All Bets will remove all the chips.
- You can place several bets, even in one betting area. Your total bet is shown in the lower middle part of the game window in the Total Bet field.
- Click Bet Now to confirm all the placed bets and start the football match. If no bets are placed, the football match does not start and the player is shown an error message.
- The football match will now be shown to you. You will see animations in the middle of the game window when an important game event happens, for example if one team scores a goal or if a red card is shown to a player. The game events are also listed chronologically in the lower middle part of the game window. You can skip the match and see the results instantly by clicking Full time right of the time counter.
The box left of the match timer shows whether any of the special events have occurred. If any of the symbols in this box are colored, a special event has occurred:
- X symbol = penalty miss
- Tick symbol = penalty scored
- Plus symbol = injury time goal scored
- Rectangle symbol = red card shown
- If you win, you will be shown the option to play the bonus round. Click Bonus to enter the bonus round or Collect to add the winnings to your balance and resume gameplay. See below for more information on the bonus round.
In Final Score, the player can choose to bet on the outcome between a football match between two teams. The teams can be chosen from the major leagues in Europe. When you launch the game, the Select a League screen is shown to you. Click on one of the leagues so the arrow next to its name is blue. This means that this league is now selected. Click Continue to enter the game with the selected league. The active league can later easily be changed during the course of the gameplay by clicking Change league on the top left part of the game window.
After you have chosen your league, you can now choose two teams from this league and predict the outcome of a game between them. The teams can be chosen from the dropdown menus in the top left part of the game window. The team on the left will be the home team, and the team on the right will be the away team. You can also click Random fixture, which will randomly pit two teams from the selected league against each other.
After a winning game round concludes you have the option to gamble with your winnings by playing the bonus round. In the bonus round you have to predict whether a penalty attempt will be scored or missed by clicking Score or Miss.
- If you guess correctly, your winning from the last bet will be doubled.
- If you don't guess correctly, you will lose your winning from the last bet.
The upper right part of the game window contains the Result History board that shows the results of the previous bets. Clicking More will expand the board and show more of the past matches. Click Close to minimize the board again.
The lower edge of the game window contains the following game-related buttons.
- Turbo Bet – Clicking this button enables the turbo betting mode. In the turbo betting mode, the the football match result is shown instantly. The turbo mode also applies to the bonus round.
- Auto Bet – This button is used to choose how many consecutive games are to be played with the same bet. The default value is 1, which will play only one game, but you can also choose to play 2, 5, or 10 game rounds in a row. After each game there is a short pause, during which the player can click theStop Auto Bet button that exits the auto bet mode. The bonus round is not played when in auto bet mode, but it can be played after the auto bet mode is over with the winnings from the last bet.
- Repeat Bet – Clicking this button places the same bet as during the previous game round.
The lower edge of the game window holds the casino toolbar. It contains the following:
- Current balance
Your account balance. This is the money you can use to play the casino games.
Clicking this button opens the Cashier window, where you can make deposits and withdrawals, see your transaction history, etc.
- Play for Real Money
This button appears only in Fun or Offline Mode. Clicking it will take you to the Real Money account creation page. If you already have a Real Money account, it will take you to the Play for Real Money login screen.
Some popular functions are united under the Menu.
Clicking History (unavailable in Offline mode) will open the game history window, where you can see the details of recent game rounds.
Options allows you to change audio quality and various gameplay settings, and Help opens the help article that you are reading right now.
Online Support lets you contact a customer support specialist, if one is online.
This button is available only in the download version of the game.
Clicking this button closes the game window and takes you back to the Lobby.
Note on disconnections: If you are disconnected from the Internet in the middle of a game while playing for Real Money, please re-establish your Internet connection and log back into the casino. You will be automatically directed to the game that was interrupted so you can continue playing.
Note on malfunctions: A malfunction voids all pays and plays.