Frankie's Fantastic 7 Help
Play Frankie's Fantastic 7
The object of Frankie's Fantastic 7 is to guess the outcome of a horse race between seven horses.
- On the lower right part of the game window are icons of chips with different values. Click on a chip with the desired value to select it. The selected chip will be hovering and slightly moving.
To place your bet:
- There are two types of bets: lane bet and top/bottom "Evens" bet.
- Lane bet is a bet that the horse on this lane will win. Lane bet odds are shown on the bet placing areas.
- Top/bottom "Evens" bets are bets that a horse on either the top three lanes or bottom three lanes will win. The odds for these bets are always 0.95/1 (or 1.95 in decimal odds).
- All the bets you have made are marked with a chip or chips.
- Clicking on an already existing bet will increment its size by one selected chip value.
- The minimum and maximum bet limits are dependent on your VIP level.
- If you wish to increase the bet by a different amount, select another chip value and place your bet.
- To decrease your bet, right-click on the bet to decrease it by the value of the selected chip. Clear Last Bet will remove the most recently placed chip and Clear All Bets will remove all the chips. Clear Last Bet and Clear All Bets can only be clicked if a bet of any kind has been placed.
- You can place several bets, even in one betting area. Your total bet is shown in the lower left part of the game window in the All Bet field.
- After you place a bet, click Race to confirm all the placed bets and start the horse race.
- The horse race will now be shown to you. The race consists of several rounds. In each round, cards are drawn for each horse as described in the Cards section above. The horse wins the round moves one step forward. The horse who first reaches the final step wins the race.
- When the race is finished, you have the option to place the same bets that you placed in the last game. If you click Repeat Bet, the bets will be placed for you but the race does not start. You can still modify the bets before clicking Race. If you click Rebet & Race, the same bets as in the last game will be placed for you and the race starts instantly.
- Repeat Bet can be clicked only after at least one race has been played.Rebet & Race appears and can be clicked only after a race has been played and before any bets have been placed.
There are seven horses in the horse race, each on their own lane. The lanes consist of a different number of steps, shown as squares on the lane. For example, without including the starting square, Lane 1 has 4 steps whereas Lane 3 has 6 steps. The horse that reaches the final step first wins this race. The horses are named as follows:
- Lane 1: Diffident
- Lane 2: Decorated Hero
- Lane 3: Lochangel
- Lane 4: Fujiyama Crest
- Lane 5: Fatefully
- Lane 6: Wall Street
- Lane 7: Mark of Esteem
During each game round, cards are dealt for each horse and placed to the left of their lane, face up.
- If one of the cards has a higher rank than all the other cards, the highest ranked card wins this game round and the horse takes one step forward.
- If there are two or more cards that have the same rank and are jointly ranked highest, the winning card is decided based on the suit of the cards. The suit strengths from highest to lowest are: spades, hearts, diamonds, clubs. For example, the ace of spades is stronger than the ace of hearts. The horse on the lane that corresponds to the winning card takes one step forward.
- If there are two cards that are jointly ranked highest based on their rank and suit, this round results in a draw. Both horses move one step forward. If this results in both of these horses reaching the final step and you have bet on one of these horses, you will win half of the amount you would have won had the horse finished alone. If you have bet on both of these horses, you will receive half the win amount for each of them.
- If a joker is dealt for a horse, this horse is eliminated from the race. This horse is toppled over on the game screen, no more cards will be dealt to it, and it cannot move forward. No more than two jokers are dealt in each race.
The game begins by using two card decks at a time, each containing a joker, shuffled randomly. The cards are dealt from these decks until it is no longer possible to deal a card for each horse in the race, at which point the leftover cards from these decks will be discarded and two new card decks will be used, which differ from the initial decks in that they contain no jokers. This guarantees that all the cards in a round are dealt from the same two decks and it is never possible that there are three cards of the same suit and rank on the table at the same time.
You can bet on as many horses as you want. You can bet on a horse by placing a bet on the betting area next to their lane number on the right side of the game window. If you bet on a winning horse, you win the cash prize determined by the odds written to the right of that lane. The bet odds reflect the fact that the lanes do not have the same number of steps. You can also bet on two larger betting areas: the top "Evens" or the bottom "Evens". The top "Evens" covers the top three lanes – if you bet on top "Evens", and a horse on any of the top three lanes wins, you have won the bet. The same logic applies to the bottom "Evens" bet. The win ratio for the "Evens" bets is 0.95/1.
Your bets must stay within the defined limits. In Frankie's Fantastic 7, limits are based on betting positions. This means that if you choose to bet on a position, it must be larger than or equal to the minimum bet, but smaller than or equal to the maximum bet. The same limits apply to individual horse bets and the "Evens" bets. You can see the limits in the lower part of the screen. The Min field shows the minimum position bet and the Max field shows the maximum position bet.
You can switch between decimal odds format and fractional odds format by clicking the Fractional or Decimal button in the top right corner of the game window. The button changes its text depending on which odds format is currently active. For example, if the decimal odds format is currently active, the button text is Fractional, and vice versa.
Fractional odds display the total amount that will be paid to you if you win, relative to your initial bet, in addition to your initial bet. For example, if the odds are 13/1 and your bet is 2 and you win, your win amount will be 28 (2 * 13 plus your initial 2).
Decimal odds display the total amount that will be paid to you if you win, multiplied by your bet. Your initial bet is already included in the final win amount. For example, if the odds are 14, and you bet 2, your win amount will be 28 (2 * 14).
The lower edge of the game window holds the casino toolbar. It contains the following:
- Current balance
Your account balance. This is the money you can use to play the casino games.
Clicking this button opens the Cashier window, where you can make deposits and withdrawals, see your transaction history, etc.
- Play for Real Money
This button appears only in Fun or Offline Mode. Clicking it will take you to the Real Money account creation page. If you already have a Real Money account, it will take you to the Play for Real Money login screen.
Some popular functions are united under the Menu.
- Clicking History (unavailable in Offline mode) will open the game history window, where you can see the details of recent game rounds.
- Options opens the options dialog, where you can change various gameplay settings.
- Help opens the help article that you are reading right now.
- Online Support lets you contact a customer support specialist, if one is online.
Clicking this button closes the game window and takes you back to the Lobby.
Note on disconnections: If you are disconnected from the Internet in the middle of a game while playing for Real Money, please re-establish your Internet connection and log back into the casino. You will be automatically directed to the game that was interrupted so you can continue playing.
Note on malfunctions: A malfunction voids all pays and plays.