Mini Roulette Help
Play Mini Roulette
The object of the game is to predict where the ball will come to rest on the Roulette wheel. The Roulette wheel consists of numbers 1 through 12, alternately colored red and black, plus 0, which is cadet blue.
- Click on a chip of the desired value to select it. Then click on any bet area on the table to place your bet there. Every click on the area adds one chip of the selected value to the bet. Select another chip if you wish to increase the bet by a different amount. You can place several chips into several different bet areas at the same time
- Right clicking on the area removes one chip of the same value as the selected chip, or the entire bet if the selected chip is greater in value than the bet placed. Clicking Clear Bets removes all the placed bets from the table
- The minimum and maximum bet limits are dependent on your VIP level. Bets that are not within the limits appear as transparent on the table. For detailed information on the bet limits, hover or click on the limits sign on the table
- Click Spin to set the wheel spinning
|Clear Bets||Clear the table of previous bets|
|Rebet||Place the same bets as in your previous round|
|Spin||Spin the wheel|
The lower edge of the game window holds the casino toolbar. It contains the following:
- Current balance
Your account balance. This is the money you can use to play the casino games.
Clicking this button opens the Cashier window, where you can make deposits and withdrawals, see your transaction history, etc.
- Play for Real Money
This button appears only in Fun or Offline Mode. Clicking it will take you to the Real Money account creation page. If you already have a Real Money account, it will take you to the Play for Real Money login screen.
Some popular functions are united under the Menu.
- Clicking History (unavailable in Offline mode) will open the game history window, where you can see the details of recent game rounds.
- Options opens the options dialog, where you can change various gameplay settings.
- Help opens the help article that you are reading right now.
- Online Support lets you contact a customer support specialist, if one is online.
Clicking this button closes the game window and takes you back to the Lobby.
If you wish, you can press the following keys on your keyboard instead of clicking on the buttons on the screen.
|Press this key||To do this|
|TAB||Tab between the buttons on the screen|
|ENTER||Click the button that is currently highlighted|
|SPACEBAR||Place your previous bet, press again to spin the wheel as well|
Select a chip. Different number keys select different chips
The number of functioning keys depends on the chips allowed for the current player and can be subject to change
|ESC||Exit the game and go back to the lobby|
Note on malfunctions: A malfunction voids all pays and plays.
Note on disconnections: If you are disconnected from the Internet in the middle of a game while playing for Real Money, please re-establish your Internet connection and log back into the casino. You can then click the History button to see the outcome of your previous round.