24/7 Monday - Sunday
Click the chat icon at the top of the page
UK:0800 294 7 294
Outside UK:+44 (0) 2032887905
Privacy and Policy
- what Personal Information is gathered when You use the Service;
- why we gather this Personal Information;
- how we use the collected Personal Information.
2. PERSONAL INFORMATION COLLECTED FROM YOU
2.1 We may collect and process the following Personal Information about You:
Personal Information which may be used to identify an individual could include the following:
- first and last name;
- date of birth;
- credit or debit card or other payment information;
- home or other physical address;
- e-mail address; and/or
- phone number or other contact information.
Personal Information may be requested during account registration processes or at other times, when You are using the Service. The Personal Information collected may include:
- contact information, for example a telephone number;
- mailing address;
- billing information;
- transaction history;
- Service preferences; and/or
- feedback regarding the Service.
- Personal Information that You provide by filling in forms on our Websites. This includes information provided at the time of registering to use the Service, subscribing to any of our Services, posting material or requesting further services. We may also ask You for information when You enter a competition or promotion, make a customer services enquiry or complaint or when You report a problem with the Service ;
- records of correspondence, if You contact us;
- Your responses to any surveys we conduct for research purposes, although You do not have to respond to such surveys;
- details of bets, gaming, payments and other transactions that You conduct on the Service and details of the fulfilment of Your orders;
2.2 If there is a legal requirement, or we believe such action is necessary, we may reveal Your Personal Information for the following reasons:
- to comply with any legal process served on us or the Service;
- to protect and defend our rights of property or the interests of sporting or other qualified bodies; or
- to protect the personal safety of users of the Service or the public.
2.3 We may decide to share Your Personal Information and identity with other gambling operators, banks, credit card companies and appropriate agencies as directed by the Terms or otherwise if we have reason to believe that You have undertaken a Prohibited Act as set out in the Terms.
2.4 We may share Your Personal Information with regulators, sports' governing bodies and any other authorised bodies, including the police, for the purposes of investigating any actual or suspected criminal activity or other regulatory matters.
2.5 You acknowledge that the information provided by You may amount to personal or sensitive data under the Data Protection Act 1998 and You give Your consent to Your data being processed as set out in this policy.
3. COLLECTING AND PROCESSING DATA
3.1 As detailed in section 2, we may automatically collect certain data and receive Personal Information via Your use of the Service, or other communications within the company. Personal Information may be recorded on the telephone, or used for training purposes or by Customer Services.
3.2 Personal Information may also come from online vendors and service providers who refer You to the Service and from customer lists lawfully acquired from third party vendors. Third-party service providers may be appointed to provide technical support, process Your transactions and maintain Your accounts. We may have access to any Personal Information provided to such vendors, service providers and third party e-commerce services and we will use the Personal Information as detailed in section 4 below.
3.3 This information may only be revealed to our staff and third parties involved in the transaction process and the support of Your use of the Service, as detailed in section 4 below. Our arrangements with third-party service providers and online vendors should ensure that Your privacy is protected.
4 INFORMATION USE
4.1 The Personal Information collected from You will be used:
- to deliver the Service;
- to provide Customer support;
- to undertake necessary security and identity verification checks;
- to meet certain business requirements; and
- for any other purpose related to the operation of the Service.
4.2 Your Personal Information may be shared between members of the Gala Coral Group, agents, affiliates, suppliers and other third parties in order to provide the Service.
4.3 Affiliates, subsidiaries, agents, suppliers and other third parties may also share Your Personal Information in order to provide the Service. These groups may also supply promotional offers and information regarding the company, our group of companies and the Service.
4.4 We or our affiliates, subsidiaries, agents and suppliers may occasionally request information from You using surveys or contests. Participation is completely voluntary and You therefore have the choice of whether or not to disclose such Personal Information. Personal Information requested may include:
- contact information, such as name, correspondence address and telephone number; and
- demographic information such as postal code or age.
4.5 If You choose to participate in any betting opportunity, game, survey or contest and win, by accepting any contest prize or winnings from us, You consent to the use of Your name, screen name (where applicable), image, photographs, and general locations for advertising, promotional and news purposes without additional compensation, except where prohibited by law.
4.6 Personal Information, such as e-mail address and telephone number, may also be used where You have agreed to receive promotional material. This will provide You with details of any similar products, services and promotions supplied by ourselves or our affiliates, including other gaming or gambling products.
4.9 We use all reasonable endeavours to ensure that our arrangements with ESP's protect Your privacy.
4.10 You agree that we are permitted to share Personal Information and all other information You may have provided by using the Service, to potential and subsequent business and merger partners, if we undertake the following:
- file for bankruptcy; acquisition by a third party;
- merge with a third party;
- sell all or part of our assets; or
- transfer substantially all of our relevant assets to a third party.
5 ACCESS TO PERSONAL INFORMATION
5.1 In relation to Your Personal Information, You can contact us to:
- stop promotional communications. This can further be achieved by either opting out on the Website, where applicable, or in an e-mail received from us;
- confirm the accuracy of the Personal Information we have collected on You;
- update Your Personal Information;
- lodge a complaint regarding the use of Your Personal Information; or
- change any information provided to us or mark any information to prohibit future use, provided evidence is provided to support such changes.
- obtain a copy of Your Personal Information held by us following completion of the appropriate forms. We are entitled by law to make an administrative charge (payable by cheque or bank transfer) for providing such information. Your Personal Information will be provided within 40 days of the appropriate request and payment.
- track the use of the Service;
- monitor traffic to the Service; and
- improve the Service by making it easier and more relevant for You.
6.2 Online browsers can usually be set to either accept or decline cookies. However if cookies are declined You may not be able to fully experience the interactive features of the Service.
7 CONSENT TO SECURITY REVIEW
7.1 We may conduct a security review at any time to confirm Your identity, age and the registration data provided by You. This information will be used to verify use of Your account and financial transactions for potential breach of our terms and of applicable law.
7.3 Security reviews may include, but are not limited to, ordering a credit report and/or confirming supplied information against third party databases. In addition information or documentation may be requested to assist with these security reviews.
8 SECURITY OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
8.1 Information security is important to us and we understand the techniques required to secure this information. Security measures are in place to protect Your information from access by unauthorised persons and to prevent unlawful processing, accidental loss, destruction and damage.
8.2 Data on our secure pages is encrypted using Secure Sockets Layer ("SSL") technology. Personal information received directly from You will be stored in a password-protected database located within our secure network behind active state of the art firewall software.
8.3 Unfortunately the sending of information via the internet cannot be completely secure at all times. Although we will make every reasonable effort to protect Your Personal Information, it cannot guarantee the security of any information disclosed online. In opening an account with us, You accept the potential security risks of internet use and will not hold us responsible for any breach of security unless it has been proved that we have been negligent. For Your own privacy protection we encourage You not to include sensitive information, for example credit/debit cards, in any e-mails sent to us.
8.4 The Service operates "AS-IS" and "AS-AVAILABLE," without liability of any kind. Whilst we have implemented appropriate technical and organisational measures to ensure the safety of Your Personal Information, due to the continually evolving state of technology and business, coupled with its complexity, we are not able to guarantee error free performance in relation to the privacy of Your Personal Information.
8.5 Any Personal Information provided by You by way of a written form in relation to account opening is Your responsibility. Where written Personal Information is provided to us as part of an account opening process, You must ensure that You obtain the original form following the electronic input of Your Personal Information.
8.6 Protection of any information or images provided to a third-party online site that links to or from the Service, cannot be guaranteed. This includes information collected by any third party managing our affiliate program or any other program, as these third-party online sites are owned and operated independently of us.
8.8 We are not responsible or liable for:
- the actions or policies of these third parties; or
- the content or privacy practices of these online sites.
9 INTERNATIONAL TRANSFERS
9.1 Personal Information collected on the Service may be stored and processed in any country in which we or our affiliates, suppliers, subsidiaries or agents have facilities. By using the Service, You agree to the transfer of Your Personal Information outside of Your country, including to countries which may not have been reviewed as having acceptable privacy laws. Nevertheless, all reasonable processes are in place to ensure that our affiliates, agents, subsidiaries and suppliers comply with our privacy standards, irrespective of location.