Cubis features 15 pay lines divided into 5 rows and 10 columns on a three dimensional board that are filled with cubes during each spin. The overall goal is to have as many identical cubes on as many pay lines as possible.
The number of lines you want to bet on can be selected singularly by clicking on the up and down arrows on the Lines selector. It is not necessary to bet on all fifteen lines but the maximum payouts require Max Lines.
The amount per line you want to bet can be selected by clicking on the up and down arrows on the Bet selector.
Release the cubes and start the game.
Play the maximum lines (15) at your selected stake.
Allow automatic consecutive normal game plays for a certain amount of spins. Options for spins range from 1 spin to 99 spins.
Access pay awards for winning symbol combinations.
Shows your balance - expressed in the currency of your account.
Shows the total value of your bet. If you wish to change the value of your bet, you may click on the up and down arrows buttons corresponding to Bet.
Shows the amount won in the spin.
Shows the breakdown of pays per line.
Should you run out of funds or wish to withdraw, you can access your CASHIER from the top navigation bar.
- Play 1 to 15 lines
- LINES can be changed by using the ▲ and ▼ arrows
- BET amount can be changed by using the ▲ and ▼ arrows
- PLAY begins the game with the current BET and LINES
- BET MAX begins the game with the maximum LINES and current BET
- Winning combinations are 4 or more identical symbols without interruptions in a win line
- Winning combinations are cleared from the screen after they are paid
- Cubes above spaces cleared by winning combinations, fall down to fill the spaces
- New winning combinations formed by the dropping of cubes are paid according to the pay table
- Payouts are displayed on the PAYTABLE
- Pay line wins are multiplied by the amount bet per line
- Highest win amount is paid on each selected pay line
- Win combinations pay from left to right and right to left
- Bombs explode after win combinations have been paid
- Dice Multipliers are wild and substitute for any other cube
- More than one Dice Multiplier is allowed in a win combination
- Multiple Dice in a win combination are added together before being applied to the payout