Slotblox is a fixed-odds game inspired by a popular block-based arcade game. Each time the falling blocks form a complete row, a win will be awarded. The more rows are formed in one go, the larger the win. The more wins of each type you have, the more the payouts increase for that type. The game also features a magic block which will trigger 10 Free Plays if it forms part of a win.
The Buttons and the Display Fields
The amount you want to stake can be selected by clicking on the ‘Stake Up' and ‘Stake Down' buttons.
- BET amount can be changed by using the Stake Up and Stake Down buttons
- Payouts are dependent on the amount staked and increase and decrease when the stake is changed
- Winning combinations are completed rows of blocks with no gaps remaining from heights of singles (1) to quads (4)
- Winning lines are highlighted on the paytable and payouts are shown as the amount won in your account currency
- Up to four rows can be completed at one time and the payouts increase for two, three or four rows (doubles, triples, quads)
- A maximum of four of each type of win are achievable in one spin. i.e. five quads cannot be obtained in one go
- It is possible for one block to create multiple wins. In this case the payout is awarded for the lines separately and not cumulatively
- Completed rows are removed from the grid and blocks fall down but do not fill any empty spaces below the rows of blocks that have just been removed
- Payouts are displayed on the left of the grid
- Once the grid has filled up with no completed rows, the game ends
- The maximum win on this game is capped at £250,000