Play Blackjack Surrender
Blackjack Surrender is a six deck form of blackjack
- Click on a chip to select it. Click on the available hand positions (the circles arranged in a semicircle on the table). Every click increases your bet by the value of the selected chip. Bets can be placed on any of the hands to play on only one or up to five hands simultaneously. To decrease your bet, right-click on the bet to decrease it by the value of the selected chip.
- You can click Clear Bets to remove all bets from the table.
- Clicking Double doubles the bets you have placed on the table.
- The minimum and maximum bet limits on each hand are dependent on your VIP level and are shown on the table. The limits apply to the initial bet only. Actions (such as Split, etc.) that require an additional bet can still be used even if you placed a bet equal to the maximum bet.
- Click the Deal button to deal the cards. Two cards are dealt to the player and the dealer hands. The cards are dealt one by one to each hand in turns, with the first card going to the player hand. The last card goes to the dealer hand and is dealt face down.
- If you are playing more than one hand, actions are taken for each hand separately, starting from the right-most hand.
- If the dealer's face up card is an Ace, you are offered insurance. Click the Insurance button to insure against the dealer having Blackjack. After you take or skip insurance, the dealer checks for Blackjack.
- Use the Hit, Stand, Surrender, Double and Split buttons as required.
- Please note that Insurance, Double and Split require an additional bet. If your balance does not have enough money to cover these expenses, you will need to deposit more money to use these options.
- The dealer reveals the face down card and draws additional cards according to the rules. • Your hand is compared to the dealer's hand.
- If you want to play another round, click New Game. Then place bets as described above or click Rebet to place the same bet as in the previous round and then click Deal to deal the cards. Click Rebet and Deal to place the same bets as in the last round and deal cards immediately.
In multihand mode, it is possible to place bets on a number of hand positions situated in a semicircle on the table. You can play one hand only if you wish, or any number of hands up to five by placing a bet on the hands. Every hand may have a different bet amount. Cards are dealt one by one to each hand in turns, starting from the rightmost hand and moving clockwise with the dealer receiving the last card. Once the cards have been dealt, each hand is played separately, starting from the rightmost hand.
|Deal||Deal the cards|
|Double||Double all bets on the table|
|Undo||Undo the last bet operation; remove the last bet that was placed or place again a bet that was removed|
|Clear Bets||Clear the table of all bets|
|Hit||Request one more card|
|Stand||Draw no more cards and end your turn|
|Double||Double the wager and receive a third card|
|Insurance||Protect your bet against the dealer having Blackjack|
|Split||Split the hand into two|
|Surrender||You can surrender on the first two cards, after the dealer checks for Blackjack. If you surrender, you lose half your bet and your game round is ove|
|New Game||Start a new game round|
|Rebet||Place the same bet as in the previous round|
|Rebet and Deal||Place the same bet as in the previous round and deal the cards|
The lower edge of the game window holds the casino toolbar. It contains the following:
- Current balance
Your account balance. This is the money you can use to play the casino games.
Clicking this button opens the Cashier window, where you can make deposits and withdrawals, see your transaction history, etc.
- Play for Real Money
This button appears only in Fun or Offline Mode. Clicking it will take you to the Real Money account creation page. If you already have a Real Money account, it will take you to the Play for Real Money login screen.
Some popular functions are united under the Menu.
- Clicking History (unavailable in Offline mode) will open the game history window, where you can see the details of recent game rounds.
- Options opens the options dialog, where you can change various gameplay settings.
- Help opens the help article that you are reading right now.
- Online Support lets you contact a customer support specialist, if one is online.
Clicking this button closes the game window and takes you back to the Lobby.
If you wish, you can press the following keys on your keyboard instead of clicking on the buttons on the screen.
|Press this key||To do this|
|TAB||Tab between the buttons on the screen|
|ENTER||Click the button that is currently highlighted|
|SPACEBAR||Start a new game round (same as the New Game button)|
|Number keys||Raise your bet. Different number keys raise your bet by a different chip value. The number of functioning keys depends on the chips allowed for the current player and can be subject to change|
|ESC||Exit the game and go back to the lobby|
Note on malfunctions: A malfunction voids all pays and plays.
Note on disconnections: If you are disconnected from the Internet in the middle of a game while playing for Real Money, please re-establish your Internet connection and log back into the casino. You will be automatically directed to the game that was interrupted so you can continue playing.