Play Caribbean Stud Poker
The object of Caribbean Stud Poker is to get a five-card poker hand that beats the dealer's five-card poker hand.
- First, click on the chips to place an ante. To remove chips from the ante, right click on the chips on the table.
- You also have the option to make the progressive jackpot side bet – click on the coin slit above the Ante field on the card table. The blinking light above the slit turns green. The cost of the side bet is shown on the card table next to the coin slit after placing the side bet. Out of the side bet, a certain percentage (see Contribution rate below) goes to the progressive jackpot pool. If you get a flush or higher, you win a certain percentage of the jackpot (see the winnings table on the left side of the playing area). Current size of the jackpot is shown on the left side of the table.
- You can also click Clear bets to remove all bets from the table and start over.
- Click the Deal button to deal the cards. A five-card hand will be dealt to you and the dealer. Cards dealt to your hand will be face up. One card dealt to the dealer's hand is face up and the rest are face down. These are the final hands in this round - no cards will be replaced or dealt for the duration of this game round.
Decide whether to stay in or fold. If you fold (click on Fold button), you will lose your ante and this game round is over for you.
If you stay (click on Call), you add double the amount of your ante to the bet.
- Now the dealer’s cards are flipped over so everyone can see them.
- If the dealer’s hand does not include an Ace/King combination or higher, the dealer does not qualify. You win even money (1 to 1) on the ante and the bet is returned.
- If the dealer’s hand includes a combination that is higher than yours, you lose both the ante and the bet.
- If the dealer’s hand contains an Ace/King or higher, but your hand is higher, you win even money on the ante and the bet pays according to the winnings table.
Click New Game if you wish to play again. Place your bets as described above and click Deal. You can also click Rebet to place the same bet as in the previous round.
One of the possible wins in this game is the progressive Jackpot, built up by all the casinos that offer the game. A small percentage of each bet, by every person playing this game in each of many online casinos, is added to a common pot. When a player gets the right result, that player wins the entire Jackpot (in some games you can also win part of it).
After a Jackpot has been won, a new pot is started, with the casinos contributing a base amount of money (called a seed). This ensures that even if you get a Jackpot result in a game right after someone else has won the Jackpot, you will still get a large win.
- In some games you have to make a specific bet to be eligible for the Jackpot.
- If you get disconnected in the middle of a game round, your game does not change the value of the Jackpot. The state of the game up to that point is remembered by the casino; the next time you log in you can finish your game round with the same odds and without placing a new bet.
- If a Jackpot is being discontinued (a game is closed and removed from the casino client), you will be notified of it by the casino.
The Jackpot for this game works like this:
|Seed (how much money the Jackpot starts out with):||5 000 x the jackpot bet|
|Contribution rate (what percentage of each bet goes into the Jackpot):||75%|
|Win condition (the result you have to get to win the Jackpot):||Royal Flush|
|Win requirements (what you need to do to be eligible for the Jackpot):||Place the jackpot bet|
|Clear Bets||Clear your bet on the table|
|Deal||Tell the dealer you are ready to deal cards|
|Call||After looking at your hand, click this if you decide to stay in|
|Fold||If you feel your hand is not strong enough and you want to fold, click this|
|New Game||Click this button to start a new game round (after the previous round has ended)|
|Rebet||Place the same bets as you did the last round (both ante and progressive jackpot side bet)|
The lower edge of the game window holds the casino toolbar. It contains the following:
- Current balance
Your account balance. This is the money you can use to play the casino games.
Clicking this button opens the Cashier window, where you can make deposits and withdrawals, see your transaction history, etc.
- Play for Real Money
This button appears only in Fun or Offline Mode. Clicking it will take you to the Real Money account creation page. If you already have a Real Money account, it will take you to the Play for Real Money login screen.
Some popular functions are united under the Menu.
- Clicking History (unavailable in Offline mode) will open the game history window, where you can see the details of recent game rounds.
- Options opens the options dialog, where you can change various gameplay settings
- Help opens the help article that you are reading right now.
- Online Support lets you contact a customer support specialist, if one is online.
Clicking this button closes the game window and takes you back to the Lobby.
If you wish, you can press the following keys on your keyboard instead of clicking on the buttons on the screen.
|Press this key||To do this|
|TAB||Tab between the buttons on the screen|
|ENTER||Click the button that is currently highlighted|
|SPACEBAR||Start a new game round, press again to rebet as well|
|Number keys||Raise your bet. Different number keys raise by different amount. The number of functioning keys depends on the chips allowed for the current player and can be subject to change|
|ESC||Exit the game and go back to the lobby|
Note on malfunctions: A malfunction voids all pays and plays.
Note on disconnections: If you are disconnected from the Internet in the middle of a game while playing for Real Money, please re-establish your Internet connection and log back into the casino. You will be automatically directed to the game that was interrupted so you can continue playing.