Play Casino War
Casino War is probably the simplest of all casino games. The game is played with six decks. Cards are ranked thus (lowest to highest): 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, Jack, Queen, King, Ace
- First, click on the chips to place a bet. To remove chips from the bet, right click on the chips on the table.
- Click the Deal button.
- The dealer and the player both draw a card. If your card is higher, you win even money (1 to 1) on your bet and the round is over. If the dealer’s card is higher, you lose your bet and the round is over. Click New Game if you want to play again.
- If the cards are equal, you can surrender and lose half you bet (clickSurrender) or go to war (click War)
To go to war, you must raise your bet by the amount equal to your original wager. The dealer will then burn three cards and draw one card for each of you. If your card beats or equals the dealer’s, you win even money (1 to 1) on the raise; the original wager is returned to you. If the dealer’s card is higher, you lose both the original wager and the raise.
A tie bet is also available. To place a tie bet, click on the tie bet area in the middle of the screen. Click on a different chip to add a different amount to the tie bet. Right-click on the tie bet area to remove chips.
If your first card and the dealer’s first cards are equal, you win 10 to 1 on your tie bet.
|Deal||Tell the dealer you are ready to deal cards|
|Surrender||Surrender and lose half of your bet|
|War||Go to war|
|New Game||Click this button to start a new game round (after the previous round has ended)|
|Rebet||Place the same bets as you did the last round|
The lower edge of the game window holds the casino toolbar. It contains the following:
- Current balance
Your account balance. This is the money you can use to play the casino games.
Clicking this button opens the Cashier window, where you can make deposits and withdrawals, see your transaction history, etc.
- Play for Real Money
This button appears only in Fun or Offline Mode. Clicking it will take you to the Real Money account creation page. If you already have a Real Money account, it will take you to the Play for Real Money login screen.
Some popular functions are united under the Menu.
- Clicking History (unavailable in Offline mode) will open the game history window, where you can see the details of recent game rounds.
- Options opens the options dialog, where you can change various gameplay settings.
- Help opens the help article that you are reading right now.
- Online Support lets you contact a customer support specialist, if one is online.
Clicking this button closes the game window and takes you back to the Lobby.
If you wish, you can press the following keys on your keyboard instead of clicking on the buttons on the screen.
|Press this key||To do this|
|TAB||Tab between the buttons on the screen|
|ENTER||Click the button that is currently highlighted|
|SPACEBAR||Start a new game round, press again to rebet as well|
|Number keys||Raise your bet. Different number keys raise by different amount. The number of functioning keys depends on the chips allowed for the current player and can be subject to change|
|ESC||Exit the game and go back to the lobby|
Note on malfunctions: A malfunction voids all pays and plays.
Note on disconnections: If you are disconnected from the Internet in the middle of a game while playing for Real Money, please re-establish your Internet connection and log back into the casino. You will be automatically directed to the game that was interrupted so you can continue playing.