Play Pinball Roulette
The object of Pinball Roulette is to predict where the ball will come to rest on the Roulette strip. The Pinball Roulette strip consists of numbers 1 through 36, alternately colored red and black, plus 0, which is green.
- On the lower left of the game window, click on a chip of the desired value to select it.
Place your bet:
- Click on a number or a betting area on the board.
- Place a neighbour bet below the board.
- If you wish to increase the bet by a different amount then select another chip and place your bet.
- To decrease a placed bet, click Clear last bet to remove the most recently placed chip, or Clear all bets to remove all the chips placed on the board.
- You can place several chips into different betting areas simultaneously. Your total bet is shown in the lower right of the game window, in the field Stake.
The lower edge of the game window contains the following game-related buttons.
- Turbo Bet – Clicking this button enables the turbo betting mode. In the turbo betting mode, the ball animation is skipped and the result is shown instantly. The turbo mode also applies to the bonus round.
- Auto Bet – Clicking this button enables the autoplay mode. You can choose whether to play 1, 2, 5 or 10 consecutive game rounds with the same bet.
- Repeat Bet – Clicking this button places the same bet as during the previous game round. After clicking Repeat Bet you can also place other bets, if you wish. Note that after clicking Repeat Bet you must click Bet to set the ball in motion.
- Bet – Clicking this button confirms all the placed bets and sets the ball in motion. You can click Bet and start the game round also without placing any bets.
- All the numbers that you placed a bet on are highlighted on the rotating Roulette strip and marked with a chip on the Roulette board next to the pinball playfield.
- After a winning game round you have the option to gamble with your winnings by playing the bonus round. In the bonus round the ball is launched into the pinball playfield and if it bounces against the multipliers, you have won. To enter the bonus round after a winning game round click Gamble, to skip it clickCollect.
- After a non-winning game round click New Game to play again, or Repeat Bet to play again with the same bet as during the previous game round.
The lower edge of the game window holds the casino toolbar. It contains the following:
- Current balance
Your account balance. This is the money you can use to play the casino games.
Clicking this button opens the Cashier window, where you can make deposits and withdrawals, see your transaction history, etc.
- Play for Real Money
This button appears only in Fun or Offline Mode. Clicking it will take you to the Real Money account creation page. If you already have a Real Money account, it will take you to the Play for Real Money login screen.
Some popular functions are united under the Menu.
Clicking History (unavailable in Offline mode) will open the game history window, where you can see the details of recent game rounds.
Options allows you to change audio quality and various gameplay settings, and Help opens the help article that you are reading right now.
Online Support lets you contact a customer support specialist, if one is online.
This button is available only in the download version of the game.
Clicking this button closes the game window and takes you back to the Lobby.
Note on disconnections: If you are disconnected from the Internet in the middle of a game while playing for Real Money, please re-establish your Internet connection and log back into the casino. You can then click the History button to see the outcome of your previous round.
Note on malfunctions: A malfunction voids all pays and plays.