The object of Spamalot Scratch is to match the prize symbol that appears on the parchment held by the hand to any of the six symbols on the scratch card. If one of the symbols on the scratch card is identical to the prize symbol, then you win the prize shown on the parchment held by the hand.
- Select your bet per scratch card by clicking + or – below the Card Price field in the lower right corner of the game window.
- Click Play at the bottom of the game window to purchase the scratch card. The prize symbol held by the hand is automatically revealed.
- Clicking on one of the six boxes in the scratch card that has not been revealed, scratches that box and reveals the symbol underneath.
- Click Scratch All to have the card scratched automatically.
- You can also play using the Autoplay function. Click on the Autoplay button to display the list of options and select the number of cards to be scratched consecutively. Clicking on one of the numbers starts the Autoplay function. During Autoplay the scratch cards are scratched automatically. The active Autoplay session can be stopped by clicking the Stop button.
The game window displays the following game-specific elements.
Bet: The bet per one active round/scratch card.
Win: This field displays the amount you have won in case of a match between the prize symbol and any symbol on the scratch card.
Play / Scratch All: By clicking the Play button you purchase the card. Clicking Scratch All, which is displayed during the active game round, scratches all the fields on the scratch card and reveals the symbols below
Autoplay: Click on Autoplay and select the number of scratch cards to be played consecutively. Choosing a number starts the Autoplay function. The active Autoplay session can be stopped by clicking Stop.
The lower edge of the game window holds the casino toolbar. It contains the following:
- Current balance
Your account balance. This is the money you can use to play the casino games.
Clicking this button opens the Cashier window, where you can make deposits and withdrawals, see your transaction history, etc.
- Play for Real Money
This button appears only in Fun or Offline Mode. Clicking it will take you to the Real Money account creation page. If you already have a Real Money account, it will take you to the Play for Real Money login screen.
Some popular functions are united under the Menu.
- Clicking History (unavailable in Offline mode) will open the game history window, where you can see the details of recent game rounds.
- Options opens the options dialog, where you can change various gameplay settings.
- Help opens the help article that you are reading right now.
- Online Support lets you contact a customer support specialist, if one is online.
Clicking this button closes the game window and takes you back to the Lobby.
Note on disconnections: If you are disconnected from the Internet in the middle of a game while playing for Real Money, please re-establish your Internet connection and log back into the casino. You can then click the History button to see the outcome of your previous round.
Note on malfunctions: A malfunction voids all pays and plays.