Play WMF Solo Mahjong Pro
This is the single-player version of the classic Chinese game, played according to the World Mahjong Federation rules.
You start out with 14 tiles, and have to first discard one of them. When choosing the first tile to discard, your goal is to create a ready hand (a hand of 13 tiles which is one tile away from a winning hand). Then you must find the right tile in the wall to complete a winning hand.
Note that you can change your mind about the first discarded tile and take it back by clicking on it (to discard another), but only before you've picked the first tile from the wall.
The wall is a set of 24 face-down tiles. Click on a tile to pick it. You have three chances per round to find the right tile. The number of picks left is displayed under the wall.
Below the wall is your hand. The space to the right of it holds the last picked tile, and the space just above it holds the discarded tiles. If you picked a tile from the wall and it hasn't completed your hand, "No hand" will blink and the tile will be discarded automatically. You can also click on the tile to discard it yourself. After that, you can pick another tile. If you've picked three tiles and none of them have completed your hand, the round is over.
Please note: In standard Mahjong, discarded tiles can be used to complete a hand. In Solo Mahjong Pro, this is not the case. Discarded tiles do not participate in the game in any way. (See Solo Mahjong Pro Rules for more.)
If the picked tile completed your hand, the win screen will open. There you can see all the sets in your hand, and how many points each set is worth. The more points you have, the bigger your win. In the win screen, you can click on Continue to review the end state of the round, or you can click on the New Game button to immediately start the next round.
To the right of the wall is the Hand Information area that displays the random actions or bonuses associated with the current game round. The hand information parameters are representing a scenario that would happen at the end of a true Mahjong game. The final score of the winning hand is based also on the hand information parameters:
- Action is a Mahjong hand that is applied as a bonus. If you win, this hand's points are added to your total. See Solo Mahjong Pro Rules for the description of the hands and how many points they give. Pleasenote: If Action is Response, you get no bonus points.
- Reach specifies whether the Reach or Early Reach hand applies. (See Solo Mahjong Pro Rules for more.)
- Honor Streak specifies whether the Honor Streak bonus can occur in this hand. (See Solo Mahjong Pro Rules for more.)
- The Seat Wind and Quarter Wind indicators. A set of wind tiles matching either the seat or quarter wind makes a special hand and increases your score. (See Solo Mahjong Pro Rules for more.)
Below your hand are the following:
- Bet – your bet per round. Use the arrow buttons to change the bet amount.
- Win – your win amount in the last round (if you won).
- The Paytable button opens a screen where you can see how much you win given the point total as well as the names of tiles. Click the Close button to close the paytable.
- The New Game button starts a new game round.
If you wish, you can press the following keys on your keyboard instead of clicking on the buttons on the screen.
Press this key
To do this
Highlight the next button on the screen.
Select the button that is currently highlighted (equal to clicking on it).
Exit the game and go back to the lobby.
The lower edge of the game window holds the casino toolbar. It contains the following:
- Current balance
Your account balance. This is the money you can use to play the casino games.
Clicking this button opens the Cashier window, where you can make deposits and withdrawals, see your transaction history, etc.
- Play for Real Money
This button appears only in Fun or Offline Mode. Clicking it will take you to the Real Money account creation page. If you already have a Real Money account, it will take you to the Play for Real Money login screen.
Some popular functions are united under the Menu.
Clicking History (unavailable in Offline mode) will open the game history window, where you can see the details of recent game rounds.
Options allows you to change audio quality and various gameplay settings, and Help opens the help article that you are reading right now.
Online Support lets you contact a customer support specialist, if one is online.
This button is available only in the download version of the game.
Clicking this button closes the game window and takes you back to the Lobby.
Note on malfunctions: A malfunction voids all pays and plays.
Note on disconnections: If you are disconnected from the Internet in the middle of a game while playing for Real Money, please re-establish your Internet connection and log back into the casino. You will be automatically directed to the game that was interrupted so you can continue playing.