Summer is here and at Gala Bingo we know that many of you will want to work on getting your bingo wings into shape. The wonderful Sherrie Hewson is always Benidorm beach ready and now she's sharing her favourite upper-arm exercises with us!
Put your self-control to the test with the pilates inspired Angry Cow, Happy Cow. Feel the stretch with The Scoop. Making just a few small changes to your everyday activities, these moves are sure to blast those bingo wings.
We have used Sherrie's exercises to create a 30 day challenge for you all to take part in. Simply download the card below and get started! Why not get friends involved too? Challenge a partner and blast your bingo wings together. After completing your daily exercises why not relax and treat yourself to a game of bingo online . Good luck!
Challenge your friends on Facebook to join you in our 30 day Bingo Wing Challenge and you could win a £25 Love to shop voucher.
For your chance to win one of 20 X £25 Love to Shop Vouchers simply tag your friends in the comments of the competition post on the Gala Bingo Facebook page.
Competition terms and conditions
Terms and Conditions – Gala Bingo Wings Challenge
These terms and conditions ("Terms") apply to the Gala Bingo ‘Bingo Wings Challenge' competition (the "Competition"). You must agree to these Terms as a condition of entering the Competition. By entering the Competition, you agree that you have read, understood, and accepted all of these Terms.
- The promoter of the Competition is Gala International Plc (registered in Gibraltar with company number 106322 and Address Gala Interactive (Gibraltar) Limited, 57/63 Line Wall Road, Gibraltar, GX11 1AA ("Gala Bingo", "we" "us" or "our").
- The Competition opens on 24/08/2017 and closes at 23:59 GMT on 10/09/2017 ("Competition Period"). All competition entries received after the Competition Period are automatically disqualified.
- In order to enter the Competition, you must during the Competition Period tag a friend in the comments of the competition post on Facebook. 1 entry per comment regardless of number of friends tagged in any 1 comment.
- Upon tagging a ‘Friend' as above you will be entered into the Prize Draw. No purchase is necessary in order to participate in the Prize Draws (an "Entry").
- There is no limit on the number of Entries that can be made.
- In order to be eligible to enter the Competition you must:
- be 18 years of age or older at the time of entry;
- reside in the United Kingdom or Republic of Ireland; and
- not be an employee of Gala or its affiliated companies, or their families, Gala's agents, contractors, consultants or anyone professionally connected with the Competition
- The Prize Draw will take place by 22/09/2017 to select the twenty (20) winners of the Prizes.
- Winners will be chosen at random by computer generated software.
- The Prize will be awarded in accordance with paragraph 10 to 16.
- Each winner will win one of 20 x £25 Love to Shop Vouchers The Prize is subject to availability and prize value shall not exceed £25.
- All expenses related to the Prize are the sole responsibility of the Winner. The Winner is advised that tax implications may arise and should seek independent tax advice prior to accepting the Prize.
- Gala will attempt to contact the Winner via the social account that was used to enter the competition within 3 working days after the end of the Competition Period.
- To claim the Prize, the Winner must within 72 hours of Gala' first attempted communication with the Winner pursuant to paragraph 14, respond to Gala in the manner instructed by Gala and provide upon request:
- Proof they are aged 18 years or over.
- The address they wish to receive the Prize
- execute any additional terms or disclaimers required by Gala or any third parties involved in the transfer of the Prize ("Suppliers") including agreeing to terms relating to lawful receipt of the Prize; and any other information, documents or acknowledgments requested by Gala.
- If the Winner does not claim, collect, and/or receive the Prize and/or fails to provide all necessary documentation or information upon request in accordance with paragraph 13, that Winner will forfeit the Prize in which event Gala may retain or reallocate the Prize at Gala' absolute discretion.
- Gala is not responsible for the Winner's failure to receive the communication set out at paragraph 13 whether through any error or transmission of this notification or for any other reason.
- A third party will be used to purchase the Prizes and they will despatch. Gala are not liable for any delays in delivery of the Prize.
- Gala's decision is final in every situation (including any not covered by these Terms) and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Except in respect of death and personal injury caused by Gala' own negligence, Gala limits its liability for any losses of any nature to the fullest extent permitted by law, which has been suffered or incurred by the Winners or Competition entrants as a direct or indirect result of accepting the Prizes and participating in the Competition.
- To the fullest extent permitted by law, the Suppliers in this promotion accept no liability for any loss, damage or injury caused by, or to, the Winners taking the Prizes.
- Gala is not responsible for any delay or cancellation of any element of the Prizes or for any inability of any Winner to take up the Prize. The Winners accept the Prizes at their own risk.
- Gala reserves the right at any time to substitute alternative prizes of the same or higher value.
- Gala reserves the right to cancel or reschedule the Competition for operational, commercial or any other reason whatsoever. Gala also reserves the right to change the rules and/or structure of the Competition at its sole discretion. Further, Gala reserves the right to disqualify any entry which it deems, at its sole discretion, to contravene the spirit of the Competition or these Terms.
- Entrants must not carry out or participate in any behaviour, correspondence or public communications that are deemed in the sole discretion of Gala to be inappropriate. Gala reserves the right to disqualify anyone who breaches these Terms.
- By participating in this Competition, you agree to participate in publicity, marketing, and advertising in relation to the Competition including, if requested, your name, general location, image, and photographs being used in any and all media on dates and at locations specified by Gala.
- By entering into this Competition, the Winners:
- agree to be interviewed, photographed, recorded and agree to be available for interviewing, photography, recording and for other public relations and promotional activities associated with this Competition as requested by Gala;
- consent to their name, photograph and likeness being recorded, reproduced, published, copied, communicated and otherwise used by Gala for advertising, publicity and promotional purposes through any media, including the Internet, any television programme, video recording, or printed or electronic materials throughout the world, in perpetuity, and without the need for any reward or compensation; and
- agree that all copyright and other intellectual property rights subsisting in any recording or photographs taken by Gala relating to the Competition or your participation in the Competition will be owned by Gala.
- By entering this Competition, you consent to providing Gala and any other Suppliers connected to the Competition, with your full name and e-mail address. In addition, you agree that Gala and the Suppliers may require additional personal information including without limitation, any health, medical, disability, or dietary requirements or any other special needs to administer your Prize effectively. You accept that Gala, the Suppliers and any other Suppliers may pass this information on to other relevant third parties such as security and any governmental or public authorities either as required by law or regulation or if required by such other bodies.
- Gala and any other Suppliers shall also use the data you provide when entering the Competition for the purposes of administering this Competition and by entering this Competition you consent to such use. Participants' personal data relating to the Competition will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation.
- Gala will not be held liable to any entrant or Winner for any fraud committed by any third party.
- Gala is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer on-line systems, servers, or providers, computer equipment, software failure of any email or entry to be received on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the internet, telephone lines or at any website, or any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to the participant's or any other person's computer or mobile telephone related to or resulting from participation in the Competition.
- These Terms take effect immediately on your entry to the Competition. If these Terms are not accepted in full then you should not enter the Competition.
- Gala reserves the right to amend these Terms at any time. All entry and/or participation instructions form part of these Terms.
- If any of these paragraphs should be determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable then it shall be severed and deleted from these Terms and the remaining paragraphs shall survive and remain in full force and effect.
- These Terms are governed by English law. Any disputes arising out of, under, or in connection with these Terms shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
- For any query related to these Terms, please contact our Customer Services Team on +350 20010400 if dialling from outside the UK).
- PLEASE BET RESPONSIBLY. For more information and advice please visit gambleaware.co.uk