Win a share of $2,000 in Big Friday Quiz
Win a share of $2,000 every Friday, with a total of $100,000 being given out to the Gala gang over 2023!
- Head over to Gala Bingo at 21:00 (UK Time) every Friday.
- Answer true or false trivia questions.
- See how well you do and win a prize!
The first quiz is 20th January 2023. The promo will run every Friday from then until the final Friday of the year, 29th December 2023.
Terms and Conditions
BEFORE CLAIMING THIS PROMOTION, IT IS IMPORTANT THAT YOU READ THE PROMOTIONAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY AS THEY CONTAIN IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT THE TERMS ON WHICH THIS PROMOTION CAN BE CLAIMED. YOU WILL BE REQUIRED TO AGREE TO THESE PROMOTIONAL TERMS & CONDITONS WHEN CLAIMING THIS PROMOTION. IN PARTICULAR, PLEASE FAMILIARISE YOURSELF WITH THE RESTICTIONS SUMMARISED BELOW.
These Promotional Terms & Conditions apply to this Promotion. They should be read alongside our General Website Terms & Conditions and Jargon Buster. These terms can be accessed HERE and HERE.
- The Live Trivia Quiz Game promotion (the “Promotion”) will run every Friday at 21:00 (UK Time) between 20.01.2023 and 29.12.2023 (the “Promotional Period”).
WHO QUALIFIES FOR THIS PROMOTION
- This Promotion is available to new and existing real money customers of www.galabingo.com (the “Website”) who:
- are aged over 18 years.
- live in a country where the Promoter accepts customers.
- are eligible to receive Website promotions.
- This Promotion is a Playtech Network Promotion, and it is offered across various operators with potential winners across the participating operators.
HOW TO CLAIM THIS PROMOTION
- The Live Trivia Quiz Game (the “Game”) will be accessible from the “Game Shows” tab on the Website.
- During the Promotional Period, 50 Games will take place and players will have a chance to win a share of $2,000 in cash per game.
- The Game is free to play and does not require any funds in the player’s account. The Game can be accessed using either a desktop or mobile platform.
- The Game will play every Friday during the Promotional Period at 21:00 (UK Time).
- The Game will be presented by a live host. The Game will consist of a series of multiple-choice questions/statements, each with two possible answers – true or false. The questions, and the order of the questions for each Game, will be the same for all players. Players will get 100 points for each question they have answered correctly within the 10-second limit, with players who have not answered correctly within the time limit will get 0 points for the relevant question. No one will be eliminated from the Game at any stage. Players who answer at least 7 out of 10 questions correctly, and thus score at least 700 points, will receive a share of the prize pot.
- The prize pool for each Game will be $2,000 in cash based on the distribution below with a grand total of $100,000 in cash to be won during the entire Promotional Period. In the event that none of the players win the game, the prize pool will roll over and be added to the prize pool in the following game.
- All prizes will be paid in cash.
- All prizes will appear in USD ($). The winning players will be paid their share of the prize pool according to the currency of their account, in accordance with the exchange rate applicable on the day of payment. The Promoter bears no responsibility for the applicable exchange rates or conversion rates.
- Winning players will receive their prizes within 72 hours of winning.
- The answers and questions, as well as the sequence in which they appear, are provided by an independent third-party supplier: “Alphabet Media Ltd”. The Promoter does not bear any responsibility, and shall not be liable, for the outcome of the Game as a result of incorrect answers supplied by the third-party supplier.
- Players can join the game and participate for the entire duration of the relevant Game – even if the game has reached its last question however the number of correctly answered questions necessary to win is still seven. Prior to the beginning of each Game the live host shall communicate to the players the basic rules of the Game. Each Game will last approximately 15 minutes.
- Questions are asked one by one with approximately 30-second pause between them. The number of questions for each Game shall be communicated to the players prior to the start of the Game.
- During the Game, players can use the chat option to communicate with other players. The live host may see the chat and use it to refer to particular queries in his/her sole discretion.
- In case of any technical problems that may affect the regular Game flow, the Game may be postponed or cancelled. Technical problems in the middle of the series of questions do not void the game unless stated otherwise during the Game. The Promoter may suspend players at any time during the Game due to legal and/or regulatory reasons.
- The player is solely responsible for the activity that occurs on his/her account, and for keeping his/her account password and log in credential secure. Player may never use another person’s user account or registrations information for this Promotion without permission.
- The player must notify the Promoter immediately of any changes in his/her eligibility to participate in the Promotion, breach of security or unauthorized use of his/her account.
OTHER IMPORTANT TERMS
- Promoter: LC International Limited, Suite 6, Atlantic Suites, Europort Avenue, Gibraltar.
- The Promoter reserves the right to alter, cancel or withdraw this promotion at any time, without liability and without the need to provide prior notice.
- We may place restrictions on your account in order to comply with our legal and regulatory obligations, this could include deposit restrictions and restrictions on the bonus offers that you can participate in. We will not be responsible should these restrictions, which may include Safer Gambling measures, affect your ability to complete the requirements of this promotion and/or to release any bonus, benefits or prizes.
- We reserve the right the change, end or restrict your access to any Promotion, if required for legal and/or regulatory reasons, including where necessary to prevent fraud or other unlawful behaviour.