OPEN THE GATE TO A LIVE DOORSTEP DELIGHT
We're gonna make you a star! Win a free, personalised prize delivered by us to your front door! Winners will be revealed in our live monthly spectacular stream show - more details to follow. Will you open the door to something special this month?
- Opt in to enter (one entry per month).
- We'll contact you if you're shortlisted.
- 1 x prize per month will be delivered to the lucky winner's door.
Competition Terms and Conditions
BEFORE CLAIMING THIS SLOT BONUS IT IS IMPORTANT THAT YOU READ THESE PROMOTIONAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY AS THEY CONTAIN IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT THE TERMS ON WHICH THIS PROMOTION CAN BE CLAIMED. YOU WILL BE REQUIRED TO AGREE TO THESE PROMOTIONAL TERMS & CONDITIONS WHEN CLAIMING THIS BONUS REWARD. IN PARTICULAR, PLEASE FAMILIARISE YOURSELF WITH THE RESTRICTIONS SUMMARISED BELOW.
- This promotion is available to qualifying customers from 12:00 (UK Time) Friday 24th February until further notice.
WHO QUALIFIES FOR THIS PROMOTION
- This promotion is available to customers of www.galabingo.com (the “Website”) who:
- Are over 18 years old.
- Have a verified Website account.
- Are located in mainland UK.
- Do not access the Website from a restriction country. A list of countries from which Eligible Players may access their Website account can be found HERE.
COMPETITION TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- A player must OPT IN to be Eligible for the competition.
- This Competition will have 1 winner per month whilst the promotion is ongoing.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this Competition.
- The prize for the winning entry to this Competition is:
- A Doorstep Delight tangible prize chosen by Gala Bingo up to the value of £500.
- The prize is non-transferable and there is no cash alternative for this prize.
- Delivery of the prize is via a 3rd Party supplier who are responsible for the delivery of the prize. Gala Bingo cannot be held responsible for any late delivery of prize awarded.
- By opting in, the winner agrees to be contact via email by Gala Bingo within 24 hours of being drawn to plan for delivery of the Prize.
- By opting in, the Player agrees to be visited in their residential home by a third-party Host on behalf of Gala Bingo to receive their prize.
- By opting in, the Winner agrees to take part in pre-recorded video footage receiving their prize and must agree to the film footage being used in a segment of a show which will be streamed within the Live events room onsite at www.Galabingo.com . Permission must also be granted by the winner to use the footage in future shows.
- Only one entry permitted per person. No bulk or third-party entries. If it becomes apparent that a participant is using a computer(S) to circumvent this rule by, for example, the use of brute force, script or any other automated means, that person’s entry will be disqualified, and any prize awarded will be void.
- We reserve the right to withhold prizes unless proof of eligibility and identity of the winner and/or their guest, such as an image of a passport photo or driver’s license has been confirmed and if such proof is not provided on request, to disqualify the winner from the promotion. No other winner will be chosen in this instance.
OTHER IMPORTANT TERMS
- Promoter: LC International Limited registered in Gibraltar and having its registered office at Suite 6, Atlantic Suites, Europort Avenue, Gibraltar.
- We may place restrictions on your account in order to comply with our legal and regulatory obligations, this could include deposit restrictions on the offer that you participate in. We will not be responsible should these restrictions, which may include Safer Gambling measures, affect your ability to complete the requirements of this promotion.
- We reserve the right to change, end or restrict access to this competition, if required for legal and/or regulatory reasons.
- Where we suspect that an entrant or nominee is guilty of fraudulent activity, we reserve the right to suspend or remove that individual from the competition, and/or suspend the competition pending further investigation.
- The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English Law and any dispute will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.