Play Wheel Of Light
Wheel of Light is a roulette-style game. The aim is to correctly predict the number that the pointer will stop on at the end of a spin. Bets range from predicting the exact number, a spread of numbers or whether the number will be odd or even.
There are a wide range of bet types available:
- Exact number bet: one of 31 numbers (0-30)
- Colour bet: one of 4 coloured ranges
- Number spread bet: 1-5, 6-13, 14-16, 17-23 or 24-30
- Hi/Lo bet: Hi (16-30) or Lo (1-15)
- Even/Odd bet: Even number or odd number
Placing A Bet
To place a bet, click on one of the bet placement areas on the wheel. The chip value will be added to the stake for that bet. Click repeatedly to increase your stake by the current chip value. As your mouse moves over a betting area, details of that bet, the odds and any stakes on it will be shown. You may place as many bets as you wish on a single spin. Your total stake is always updated and displayed.
Spinning The Wheel
Click the bet button to submit your bets and spin the wheel.
Please note: you can only win on 0 by placing an exact number bet on it. It is not included in any other bet type.
Selecting A Chip Value
Select a chip by clicking on the chip of your choice. The value of the chip is indicated.
Removing A Chip
- To cancel individual bets, hold down the shift key and click on the bet you wish to remove. All chips will be removed from this bet.
- Click ‘Clear All' to remove all chips from the wheel and cancel all bets placed.
At the end of a game, a win message will confirm any winnings.
The lower edge of the game window holds the casino toolbar. It contains the following:
- Current balance
Your account balance. This is the money you can use to play the casino games.
Clicking this button opens the Cashier window, where you can make deposits and withdrawals, see your transaction history, etc.
- Play for Real Money
This button appears only in Fun or Offline Mode. Clicking it will take you to the Real Money account creation page. If you already have a Real Money account, it will take you to the Play for Real Money login screen.
Some popular functions are united under the Menu.
- Clicking History (unavailable in Offline mode) will open the game history window, where you can see the details of recent game rounds.
- Options opens the options dialog, where you can change various gameplay settings.
- Help opens the help article that you are reading right now.
- Online Support lets you contact a customer support specialist, if one is online.
Clicking this button closes the game window and takes you back to the Lobby.
Disconnection and Malfunction:
If you happen to lose your connection to the internet whilst playing, the game will resume at the point where you left off when you next log back into the game. Malfunction voids all pays and plays.