Play Snakes & Ladders
Snakes and Ladders is a slot game with 20 winning pay lines and 5 reels to spin. To win you must get two or more matching symbols in a row for one or more of the pay lines, starting from the first reel on the left. Different symbols pay out more than others so watch out for the big wins.
Before you start:
- Press the "+" or "-" buttons on the right hand side of the "Stake" Option and choose a stake per line between 1p and £10
- Press the "+" or "-" buttons on the right hand side of the "Lines" Option to choose how many lines (1 to 20) you would like to play. Your selected stake per line will be multiplied by the number of lines you choose to play
- The total amount you have staked will be shown in the TOTAL STAKE box at the bottom of the screen on the left hand side of the SPIN button
- A minimum bet of 1p can be placed on any one game
- A maximum bet totalling £200 can be placed on any one game
- Click on the ‘Pay Table', this shows the potential winnings for each set of reel combinations, scatters, bonuses etc. (for scatters and bonuses, please see below)
When you are ready to start:
- Press 'Spin' to play the game
- The reels will spin and eventually stop at random
- If the same number, letter, dice image or ladder image appears on the reels forming a line of 3, 4 or 5 matching symbols, from left to right on any valid pay line you win. If the wild, snake head or snake symbol, form a line of 2, 3, 4 or 5 from left to right on any pay line you win. Any winning lines you have will be displayed and your winnings will be credited to your account balance. Wild symbols count as any other symbol, except the snake scatter and the snake basket symbols. This symbol also doubles the win
- The 20 coloured lines shown in the info section indicate the winning lines for this game. Each individual coloured line starts from the first reel on the left and runs across the reels to the fifth reel on the right.
Snakes and Ladders is a slot game based on the children's' snakes and ladders games. Its symbols are a combination of those conceived from the board game such as the dice and the snakes as well as symbols conceived from the slot game world such as the letter symbols.
The game has 3 bonus rounds. The snakes and ladders bonus round is loosely based on the board game. It features a snakes and ladders board and a dice. The 2nd of the bonuses is a free spins round. Locate 3 or more snake scatters anywhere on the screen to initiate this. The last of the bonuses is the snake charmer bonuses. Pick one of the available baskets to reveal free spins.
The Snake Charmer Bonus
The snake charmer bonus is triggered when 3 baskets appear anywhere on the screen. The icons do not necessarily need to appear on any pay line. The player must pick one of the available baskets. Upon doing so a number is revealed. This is the multiplier the player has won. The contents of the other baskets are then shown. The total won is the multiplier times the TOTAL STAKE. So if the total stake is £5 and the multiplier is X10 then £50 is won.
The Snakes And Ladders Bonus Game
The Snakes and ladders bonus game is triggered when 3 snakes and ladders icons appear on the screen. After the player has been alerted a new screen is displayed. This screen resembles a snakes and ladders board and has a dice. It is up to the player to roll the dice.
After the dice has been rolled and a number appears the counter moves that many space along the board. Should the counter then finish on the bottom of a ladder it is then automatically moved up to the top of the ladder.
However if the counter were to finish on a square which contains a snakes head it is moved down the snake. The player is able to continue to roll the dice until the counter lands on a square with an X number on it. These numbers range from 10 to 100 and increase the further along the player goes.
The X number is the amount of the multiplier the player has won. The total won on this feature is calculated using the formula:
TOTAL WIN = Multiplier X TOTAL Stake (Not just the line stake)
So if a Multiplier of 50 is won and the total stake for the bet is £2 the total won is £100.