Zuma has 20 winning play lines and 5 reels to spin. To win you must get three or more matching symbols (2 or more high value symbols) in a row for one or more of the pay lines, starting from the first reel on the left. Different symbols pay out more than others so watch out for the big wins. You can also win from the Free Spins bonus feature and the Gamble feature.
Before you start:
- Press the "+" or "-" buttons on the right hand side of the Stake/ Line to change your stake per line from 1p to £25
- Click the ‘+' and ‘-‘ buttons on the right hand side of the lines to select the number of lines you wish to play between 1 and 20
- The Stake column shows the size of your total bet for that spin
- A maximum of a £500 can be placed on any one spin
- Click on the "Paytable" button on the bottom right of the screen to find out more information about the slot. (This includes Winlines, Payouts, and bonus details)
When you are ready to start:
- Press 'Spin' to play the game
- The reels will spin and eventually stop at random
- If the same number, letter or symbol appears on the reels forming a line of 3, 4 or 5 matching symbols, from left to right on any valid pay line you win. Certain Tiki symbols and the Zuma logo are higher value symbols so only require forming a line of 2 or more on any valid win line for a win
- The Zuma logo is a wild symbol. When it forms part of a win line a bonus multiplier of up to 10 times is applied to the win line
- Any winning lines you have will be highlighted and your winnings will be credited to your account balance
- The 20 coloured lines shown in the Paytable section indicate the winning lines for this game. Each individual coloured line starts from the first reel on the left and runs across the reels to the fifth reel on the right
The Free Spins Bonus Round
The Zuma Free Spins Scatter Bonus is triggered when 3, 4 or 5 Free Spin Scatter Symbols appear anywhere in view. The player has to then select which Tiki Boss to shoot to reveal the number of Free Spins they have won.
Free Spins are played at the lines and bet size of the triggering game. Once the player has used their Free Spins, they choose another Tiki Boss to reveal a Free Spin Multiplier. This multiplies the amount won from Free Spins to give the player's total win.
Free Spins can be retriggered during the Free Spins bonus round, awarding the same amount of spins they gained from the initiating bonus.
- All Free Spins awarded are multiplied by the value revealed behind the Tiki Boss at the end of the Free Spins Feature
- The Free Spins will play out automatically - you do not need to press 'Play' in order to continue the game, until your Free Spins are completed.
The total amount won so far in the Free Spins is shown at the bottom of the screen.
The Gamble Feature
After every win the player can decide to gamble the amount won. The Gamble feature consists of 4 separate Gamble Reels, each with 20 positions and a different win multiplier.
The player can choose one of the following:
Gamble – The player selects one of the Reels to spin by pressing the Gamble button below it
- Reel 1 has a 1 in 2 chance of success with any win multiplied by 2
- Reel 2 has a 1 in 4 chance of success with any win multiplied by 4
- Reel 3 has a 1 in 5 chance of success with any win multiplied by 5
- Reel 4 has a 1 in 10 chance of success with any win multiplied by 10
- Bank – The player can choose to Bank once per round if they have any money in the Winnings panel.
Bank - half the amount in the Winnings panel is transferred into the Banked panel.
Collect – If the player chooses to Collect, they are awarded their win and exit the Gamble.
- The Gamble is capped at the max winnings value available for the game
- If a Gamble is going to pay over the maximum win on any reel, that reel becomes inactive
- If the player achieves a win where all 4 reels would award above maximum winnings, the gamble does not become active
Malfunction voids all pays and plays.
This game has a Return to Player of 95.74%
Copyright Gala Coral Group Ltd.