Casino Hold'Em Help
Play Casino Hold‘Em
Casino Hold ‘Em is a variation of five-card poker. You are dealt two cards, and you must use them along with the five-card flop to make the best possible poker hand.The AA side bet is optional. Here, you bet on whether the first five cards dealt (your two cards plus the first three flop cards) will include a pair of Aces or better. The best possible hand is formed for you automatically.
- Click on chips to select them. Then click the AA and Ante circles on the table to place your bets. Every click increases your bet by the chip value, and every right-click decreases the bet. You can also click Clear bets to remove all bets from the table and start over.
- The minimum and maximum table bet limits are dependent on your VIP level and are shown on the table.
- Click the Deal button.
- Both you and the dealer will be given two cards (the dealer's are face down), and three cards will be dealt to the flop.
- If the cards you see make up a Poker hand, the type of the hand is displayed to you. If you have a pair of Aces or better, you have won the AA side bet
- You can now choose to Call and continue playing against the dealer, or Fold and lose your bets. If you call, you will have to place double your original Ante bet in the Call circle. Please note: if you do not have sufficient balance to place the Call bet, you can either fold or go to the Cashier and deposit some more money.
- Please note: you must call to collect your AA side bet winnings! If you don't, you will lose your AA bet even if you have a valid hand.
- The last two cards are dealt to the flop. The dealer turns his cards face up, and the best possible hand is formed for each of you.
- If your hand is better than the dealer's, you win and your Ante and Call bets are returned to you along with your winnings. If not, you lose your bets.
If you want to play another round, press New Game. Then place your bets as described above and click the Deal button, or click Rebet to place the same bets as in the previous
At every stage of the game round, the best five-card hands available are formed automatically.
The dealer has to have at least a pair of 4s to qualify – if not, your Call bet is returned and the Ante bet pays according to the paytable.
- If the dealer qualifies and the dealer's hand is better than your hand, you lose your Ante and Call bets.
- If the dealer qualifies and your hand is better than the dealer's hand, your Ante bet pays according to the paytable and your Call bet pays 1 to 1.
- If the dealer qualifies and you and the dealer have hands of the same type, the one that is composed of the highest-value card wins (i.e. Three Kings beats Three Queens; a flush of A, 6, 5, 4, 3 beats a flush of K, J, 10, 8, 7). If the hands are equal, then the highest unused card in the five-card hand determines the winner (i.e. a hand of 10, 10, A, 8, 8 beats a hand of 10, 10, K, 8, 8). If the five-card hands are identical, then it is a push and both the Ante and Call bets are returned.
- The Ace is a semi-wildcard; it can be the highest-value card in a straight of A, K, Q, J, 10, or the lowest-value card in a straight of 5, 4, 3, 2, A.
When you win, your bet is returned to you along with your payout. Winning hands pay according to the following tables:
|Royal Flush||100 to 1|
|Straight flush||50 to 1|
|4 of a kind||40 to 1|
|Full house||30 to 1|
|Flush||20 to 1|
|Straight or lower||7 to 1|
|Royal Flush||100 to 1|
|Straight flush||20 to 1|
|4 of a kind||10 to 1|
|Full house||3 to 1|
|Flush||2 to 1|
|Straight or lower||1 to 1|
|Deal||Deal the cards|
|Clear bets||Remove all bets from the table|
|Call||Place a Call bet (double your Ante bet) and continue playing against the dealer|
|Fold||Forfeit your AA and Ante bet and end the game round|
|New Game||Start a new game round|
|Rebet||Place the same bet as in the previous round and deal the cards|
The lower edge of the game window holds the casino toolbar. It contains the following:
- Current balance
Your account balance. This is the money you can use to play the casino games.
Clicking this button opens the Cashier window, where you can make deposits and withdrawals, see your transaction history, etc.
- Play for Real Money
This button appears only in Fun or Offline Mode. Clicking it will take you to the Real Money account creation page. If you already have a Real Money account, it will take you to the Play for Real Money login screen.
Some popular functions are united under the Menu.
- Clicking History (unavailable in Offline mode) will open the game history window, where you can see the details of recent game rounds.
- Options opens the options dialog, where you can change various gameplay settings.
- Help opens the help article that you are reading right now.
- Online Support lets you contact a customer support specialist, if one is online.
Clicking this button closes the game window and takes you back to the Lobby.
If you wish, you can press the following keys on your keyboard instead of clicking the buttons on the screen.
|Press this key||To do this|
|TAB||Highlight the next button on the screen|
|ENTER||Click the button that is currently highlighted|
|SPACEBAR||Start a new game round, press again to rebet as well|
|Number keys||Raise your bet. Different number keys raise your bet by a different chip value. The number of functioning keys depends on the chips allowed for the current player and can be subject to change|
|ESC||Exit the game and go back to the lobby|
Note on malfunctions: A malfunction voids all pays and plays.
Note on disconnections: If you are disconnected from the Internet in the middle of a game while playing for Real Money, please re-establish your Internet connection and log back into the casino. You will be automatically directed to the game that was interrupted so you can continue playing.