Dolphin Paradise Help
Play Dolphin Paradise
This is a Pachinko game. It is played continuously from the moment you click Play, until you click Stop.
When the Pachinko machine is running, balls are continuously launched at the top and fall down through the obstacles. If a ball falls to the bottom of the machine, you do not win anything. If it falls into the chucker – the opening that has Start written on it – you win four balls. When a ball falls into the chucker, it also starts a spin of the reels in the middle of the machine. If a ball falls into the chucker while the reels are spinning (or a mini-game is running), the reel spin trigger is remembered by the machine. Once the current mini-game is finished, the next spin will start. Up to 10 such triggers can be remembered.
There are three possible win lines on the reels: vertically down the center, or diagonally both ways. The top and bottom reels stop first. If they form two identical numbers on a win line (meaning that there is a possibility of a win), the middle number is determined by a mini-game. If all three numbers on a win line match, the Open chute at the bottom of the machines opens to catch all balls. For each of the next 15 balls that are caught by the chute, you win 100 balls. Thus, a mini-game win amounts to 1500 balls.
The following mini-games are used:
- Reel Spin – the middle reel spins again.
- Pass Circle – the dolphin jumps through the circle three times, each time producing a number. The last of them is the number that will complete the win line.
- Dive – the dolphin and the girl dive into the pool three times, each time producing a number. The last of them is the number that will complete the win line.
- Attack Numbers – the dolphin jumps across the screen and bumps a ball with a number. This is repeated three times, each time producing a number. The last of them is the number that will complete the win line.
- Push Ball – the dolphin jumps out of the pool and hits a ball three times, each time producing a number. The last of them is the number that will complete the win line.
- Dolphin Race – two dolphins race a shark. Each of them carries a number. The number of the creature that crosses the finish line first is the number that will complete the win line.
On the right side of the machine are a few fields, plus the ball pool. The fields show the following information:
- Ball value – the price of each ball, in units of your currency. Each ball launched deducts that amount from your balance, and each ball won adds the same amount to your balance. Your balance in the Dolphin Paradise window is updated continuously while the machine is running, while your balance in other open windows (including the casino lobby) is updated approximately every 10 ball launches. See the "Balance update" section below for further information.
- Reel spin – how many times you have made the reels spin since you opened this game window.
- Normal win – the amount of balls you've won on a reel spin, where the winning number was an even number.
- Kakuhen win – the amount of balls you've won on a reel spin where the winning number was an odd number.
Under these fields is the ball pool. The balls that you've won come out of the dispenser and land in the pool.
To the left of the pool is the Play/Stop button, and around it is the power adjustment knob. Click the button to start or stop the machine. Turn the knob to change the force with which the balls are launched.
When a game of Dolphin Paradise is started, it reserves part of your balance equivalent to the value of ten balls. The balance shown in the game window decreases by the value of each ball launched. When the reserve is depleted, it is reset for the value of another ten balls.
Because of this, the balance displayed in the Dolphin Paradise window may sometimes be higher than the balance shown in other games, or the lobby window. The difference will never be more than 20x the ball value.
Once you close the Dolphin Paradise window, any reserved amount will be returned to your balance.
If you wish, you can press the following keys on your keyboard instead of clicking on the buttons on the screen.
Press this key
To do this
Highlight the next button on the screen.
Select the button that is currently highlighted (equal to clicking on it).
Exit the game and go back to the lobby.
The lower edge of the game window holds the casino toolbar. It contains the following:
- Current balance
Your account balance. This is the money you can use to play the casino games.
Clicking this button opens the Cashier window, where you can make deposits and withdrawals, see your transaction history, etc.
- Play for Real Money
This button appears only in Fun or Offline Mode. Clicking it will take you to the Real Money account creation page. If you already have a Real Money account, it will take you to the Play for Real Money login screen.
Some popular functions are united under the Menu.
Clicking History (unavailable in Offline mode) will open the game history window, where you can see the details of recent game rounds.
Options allows you to change audio quality and various gameplay settings, and Help opens the help article that you are reading right now.
Online Support lets you contact a customer support specialist, if one is online.
This button is available only in the download version of the game.
Clicking this button closes the game window and takes you back to the Lobby.
Note on malfunctions: A malfunction voids all pays and plays.
Note on disconnections: If you are disconnected from the Internet in the middle of a game while playing for Real Money, please re-establish your Internet connection and log back into the casino. You will be automatically directed to the game that was interrupted so you can continue playing.