Premium French Roulette Help
Play Premium French Roulette
The object of the game is to predict where the ball will come to rest on the Roulette wheel
- Click on a chip of the desired value to select it.
- Hovering the mouse pointer over any position of the table layout brings up a tooltip that shows the type of the bet that is placed in that betting area, the payout of that bet type, the minimum and maximum bet limits for that kind of bet, and your current bet amount on that position. In addition, the numbers that will be included in the bet are highlighted on the table layout.
- Place your bet by clicking on a number or betting area on the Roulette table. Every click on the betting area adds one chip of the selected value to the bet. All different betting options and corresponding payouts are explained in the Premium French Roulette Rules section.
- The minimum and maximum bet limits are dependent on your VIP level. If a bet is below the minimum limit, a message about an insufficient bet is shown and the respective chips on the table are highlighted three times. For detailed information on bet limits for all positions, click on the limits sign on the table.
- Place a Neighbor Bet or an Announce Bet from the corresponding menu.
To place a Neighbor Bet
- Open the Neighbor Bets panel by clicking the Neighbor Bets button in the lower right of the game window.
- On the opened panel, select the desired number on the Roulette wheel.
- Choose the desired number of neighbors on both sides of the selected number by clicking the respective number button (1, 2, 3 or 4) in the array under the Roulette wheel model.
- The Numbers field displays the numbers involved in the Neighbor Bet.
- The Total Bet field displays the total Neighbor Bet – the sum of bets placed on each number involved in the Neighbor Bet.
- Several Neighbor Bets can be placed for one spin.
- Click Clear to remove an undesired Neighbor Bet.
- After placing all the desired Neighbor Bets, click Close to exit the Neighbor Bets panel.
To place an Announce Bet:
- Open the Announce Bets panel by clicking the Announce Bets button in the lower right of the game window. For further information on Announce Bets, see the Premium French Roulette Rules.
- On the opened panel, choose the value for the desired Announce Bet by clicking on the field corresponding to the Announce Bet. Each click increases and each right-click decreases the value by the chip currently selected in the main game window.
- A bet of the chosen value is placed on each bet position involved in the Announce Bet. Note that when placing the Voisins du Zero bet, the bet value is doubled on the positions where 2 chips are placed.
- The Roulette table model shows the numbers involved in the Announce Bet.
- Several Announce Bets can be placed for one spin.
- After placing all the desired Announce Bets, click Close to exit the Announce Bets panel.
- All additional betting options and corresponding payouts are explained in the Premium French Roulette Rules
- To increase the bet by another amount, select another chip and click on the desired betting area.
- Right-clicking on the betting area removes one chip of the same value as the selected chip from the bet, or the entire bet if the selected chip is greater in value than the bet placed.
- You can place several chips into different betting areas simultaneously.
- A timer shows the remaining time to place bets. When you have placed your bets, click Confirm Bets to confirm your bets. Once a bet is confirmed, it cannot be removed from the table any more. You can place additional bets after confirming some bets as long as there is time left on the timer, but you have to click Confirm Bets again. Only confirmed bets participate in a game round and all unconfirmed bets are returned.After a spin, click Rebet to place the same bet as during the previous spin, and Confirm to confirm your bets. You can also click Rebet & Confirm to place the same bet or click Double & Confirm to place double the bet and confirm those bets immediately.
- Gala Casino may disable the timer feature for a table. If the table does not have a timer, click Spin to set the ball spinning after you have placed your bets. Clicking Clear Bets removes all the placed bets from the table. Clicking Double doubles the bets you have placed on the table. After a spin, click Rebet to place the same bet as during the previous spin, and Spin to set the ball spinning or click Rebet & Spin to place the same bet or Double & Spin to place double the bet and spin the wheel immediately.
- The winning bets remain on the table. You can remove them like any other bet or leave them on the table for the next round. Gala Casino may disable this feature for a table. If it is disabled, then the winning bets are returned to you together with your winnings
Table and Table Features
A Roulette table consists of two parts – the Roulette wheel and the Roulette layout. The Roulette layout is the area on the table where the players place their bets. This table uses the French style layout, which has a single zero. The Roulette wheel consists of numbers 1 through 36, alternately colored red and black, plus 0, which is green.
You can change the table color of the Roulette layout by clicking the Color button (see the buttons section below). In addition, you can toggle the view of the Roulette table between standard and split view by clicking the View button.
You can save up to four sets of bets as the favourite bets which you can then place on the table with just one click of a button.
To save a bet, place any number of chips on any position on the table, then click the Favourite Bets button (see the buttons section below) and click any of the Save Bet buttons. Upon saving a bet, that button turns into a Bet 1-4 button. Clicking the button of any saved bet adds the same chips to the same bet positions as the ones that were on the table when that bet was saved. Right-clicking the button removes chips of the same value from the table, where possible.
If you have saved four favourite bets, you need to first clear one of the bets to save a new favourite bet in its place. To clear a bet, click the X button beside the bet that you want to remove.
History and Statistics
The history panel shows the results of the previous spins. It also includes the table coverage indicator which shows the percentage of the Roulette wheel covered by the currently placed bets.
The distribution of the results over a longer period can be found in the Stats panel. Click the Stats button (see the buttons section below) to view the statistics. The panel displays a representation of the roulette wheel, where the sectors of the numbers have been made into a bar graph. The bigger the bar for a number, the more times that number has been the result of a spin when compared to other numbers on the wheel. Clicking on a number in the Stats display will add a chip of the selected value to the bet on that number. Right-clicking will remove a chip of the selected value from the bet on that number.
The center part of the roulette wheel shows the distribution of red, black and green (i.e. 0 ) results in the statistics period. Hovering the mouse pointer over the center area brings up a tooltip that shows the exact percentages of the distribution.
The feature offers you two modes of autoplay – simple and advanced. In simple mode you can choose the number of rounds to play. In advanced mode you can set stop conditions such as large wins or overall balance change in addition to the number of rounds to play.
To use autoplay, you need to place a bet on the table; an identical bet will be automatically placed in each consecutive round during autoplay (if the table has a timer and bets need to be confirmed, then this bet is also immediately confirmed at the start of each new round). Once you have placed the bet that you want to use during autoplay, click the Autoplay button and then choose the number of rounds to immediately start the selected number of autoplay rounds in simple mode; if you select Advanced mode, the autoplay is switched into advanced mode where you can select additional conditions for the autoplay.
The advanced mode includes the following stop conditions, which will cause autoplay to stop even if the number of spins has not been exceeded. Check the box next to the condition to enable it.
- Stop on any win. Autoplay will stop if any of your bets result in a win.
- Stop when win exceeds. Autoplay will stop if any of your bets result in a win that exceeds the set amount. You can enter any monetary amount in the field or use the + and – buttons to increase or decrease this amount by the value of the selected chip.
- Stop when balance exceeds. Autoplay will stop when your balance exceeds the set amount. You can enter any monetary amount in the field or use the + and – buttons to increase or decrease this amount by the value of the selected chip.
- Stop when balance below. Autoplay will stop when your balance drops below the set amount. You can enter any monetary amount in the field or use the + and – buttons to increase or decrease this amount by the value of the selected chip.
- Spins. This option determines the number of spins that will be played in autoplay. You can enter any number of spins from 1 to 99 or use the + and – buttons to increase or decrease the number of spins by one.
To start the autoplay in the advanced mode, click the Start button. During autoplay, the Start button changes into the Stop button that stops the autoplay when clicked. Note that it is only possible to change the number of spins while autoplay is active; it is not possible to change the stop conditions. In order to change the stop conditions, the autoplay has to be stopped.
Note that if the table has a timer then all unconfirmed bets are immediately confirmed when autoplay is started.
To close the advanced mode of autoplay and continue playing manually, click the x button on the autoplay option bar.
Gala Bingo may disable the autoplay feature for a table. In this case, the Autoplay button does not appear in the game window and the autoplay feature will be unavailable.
|Confirm Bets||Confirm the bets that have been placed on the table|
|Clear Bets||Clear the table of all unconfirmed bets|
|Rebet||Place the same bets as in your previous round|
|Spin||Spin the wheel. During a spin, the Spin button changes into the Stop button that stops the spin animation and displays the result immediately|
|Stop||Stop the spin animation and displays the result immediately|
|Rebet & Spin||Place the same bets as in your previous round and spin the wheel|
|Rebet & Confirm||Place the same bets as in your previous round and confirm the bets|
|Double||Double all the bets on the table|
|Double & Spin||Place double the bet as in your previous round and spin the wheel|
|Double & Confirm||Place double the bet as in your previous round and confirm the bets|
|Undo||Undo the last bet operation; remove the bet that was placed or place again a bet that was removed|
Please note: Some buttons are not included in the timer mode and some are not available without a timer.
The lower edge of the game window holds the casino toolbar. It contains the following:
- Current balance
Your account balance. This is the money you can use to play the casino games.
Clicking this button opens the Cashier window, where you can make deposits and withdrawals, see your transaction history, etc.
- Play for Real Money
This button appears only in Fun or Offline Mode. Clicking it will take you to the Real Money account creation page. If you already have a Real Money account, it will take you to the Play for Real Money login screen.
Some popular functions are united under the Menu.
- Clicking History (unavailable in Offline mode) will open the game history window, where you can see the details of recent game rounds.
- Options opens the options dialog, where you can change various gameplay settings.
- Help opens the help article that you are reading right now.
- Online Support lets you contact a customer support specialist, if one is online.
Clicking this button closes the game window and takes you back to the Lobby.
If you wish, you can press the following keys on your keyboard instead of clicking on the buttons on the screen.
|Press this key||To do this|
|TAB||Tab between the buttons on the screen|
|ENTER||Click the button that is currently highlighted|
|SPACEBAR||Place your previous bet, press again to spin the wheel as well|
|Number keys||Select a chip. Different number keys select different chips. The number of functioning keys depends on the chips allowed for the current player and can be subject to change|
|ESC||Exit the game and go back to the lobby|
Note on malfunctions: A malfunction voids all pays and plays.
Note on disconnections: If you are disconnected from the Internet in the middle of a game while playing for Real Money, please re-establish your Internet connection and log back into the casino. You can then click the History button to see the outcome of your previous round.